OH MY GOD pt.6
I sat down with my bills last night and had the BF write some checks out for me.
I ended up sending out about $650.00 in bills. Sure, one of them was my rent check for $400.00, but DAMN.
The stupid fucks at Columbia House will be paid in full as well. At least until I order more damn DVDs.
It is way too easy to get DVDs from them. Damn easy access website.
And I can pay off The Enquirer (my fav. guilty pleasure) so they will quit threatening to send my ass to collections over $12.00. I am SO not kidding. They really must need my $12.00.
It really doesn't take long to spend money.
I ended up sending out about $650.00 in bills. Sure, one of them was my rent check for $400.00, but DAMN.
The stupid fucks at Columbia House will be paid in full as well. At least until I order more damn DVDs.
It is way too easy to get DVDs from them. Damn easy access website.
And I can pay off The Enquirer (my fav. guilty pleasure) so they will quit threatening to send my ass to collections over $12.00. I am SO not kidding. They really must need my $12.00.
It really doesn't take long to spend money.
Comments