Men can be clueless Pt. 2
So, the other day I was thinking to myself, God, I talk a lot at home about posting this and that. And I was thinking that I am TOTALLY giving myself away, and my fairly smart boyfriend prolly knows that I have a blog, but had too much common sense to try and find it.
Until the other night, when I mentioned how crazy it was that people all over do this, and how I just thought it was only people that I kind of know. And he was like, "There is a ton of blogs, people have blogs, you could have a blog."
And I had to restrain myself from saying, "well, actually I do have one."
Cause that would give it away and I don't think I want him reading everything I have to say during the day.
What would I have to tell him when I got home?
How could I incessantly talk his ear off if he read it here already?
Until the other night, when I mentioned how crazy it was that people all over do this, and how I just thought it was only people that I kind of know. And he was like, "There is a ton of blogs, people have blogs, you could have a blog."
And I had to restrain myself from saying, "well, actually I do have one."
Cause that would give it away and I don't think I want him reading everything I have to say during the day.
What would I have to tell him when I got home?
How could I incessantly talk his ear off if he read it here already?
Comments
Awesome. Hubby knows I have a blog, has the address, but says he doesn't ever visit it. I believe him... I think...
I know what you mean though.
Like- my friend Tiff reads my blog, and when she comes over, I can never think of what to talk about because she's already read, or is going to read, it.