Today is the day, we break free.
Today I am 26 and 50 weeks and one day old.
Which means in two weeks it will be my birthday.
That's really what I was getting at, LOL.
You know how people on TV are always having their birthdays forgotten?
Not me, I inform people on an almost daily basis that it will be my birthday soon.
There is no way they could forget. I look at birthdays like a special time for me.
And I am all about me. Obviously.
I hope the weather is like today on my birthday. I like rain in spurts. I like how fresh everything smells and I really hate it when it's too hot. I'm not sure how I was a summer baby, what with this hatred of heat.
I work early that morning to get out of here early. Maybe go home and put some make up on and be lazy about getting ready.
In any case, I will make it a good day.
(I'm slightly embarrassed by this and NO ONE WILL MENTION IT EVER AGAIN, just so you know, but it's my blog and I feel the need to share.)
Last night I spent entirely too much time checking out pictures of bridal gowns.
NO! I'm NOT getting married, there is no mention, there is little to no hope that I ever will be married as Ben is just as stubborn as I am. ;) Or at least he thinks he is.
I just like how pretty the gowns are. And I'm getting older, so I'm slightly tempted to buy one just to be in one at least once and feel that pretty.
I lean towards halter top types, but I don't know why as I don't particularly like showing off my arms.
I think that bridal gowns were almost made for fat women! I've never seen someone look bad in theirs. And they are cut so wide on the bottom. Tight and form fitting in breast area, but wide and swishy at the bottom.
I did all this looking while Ben was making dinner and quickly shut the window when he came in, like I had been looking at porn or something. LOL.
http://bargainweddinggowns.com/p_psg_2361.html
http://bargainweddinggowns.com/p_psg_1102.html
http://bargainweddinggowns.com/p_psg_2387.html
http://bargainweddinggowns.com/p_psg_6849.html
I REALLY like the tied up back on the first and last one.
And it looks so structured, like I would be so stream lined.
Yes, I realized that all of these are from the same page, I DID look around, but they had some of the same stuff, so I figured I'd use one site over all.
It's a TON easier to find a wedding dress in my size than it is to find pretty, not to expensive clothing in my size. I guess if you are willing to pay that much, they'll make anything for you.
Additionally, my ideas of wearing it just to wear it are pretty dashed, since most cost over $400 or so.
Not really a cheap enough price to warrant me just buying a gown to have one. LOL.
Oh well, it's nice to dream.
Which means in two weeks it will be my birthday.
That's really what I was getting at, LOL.
You know how people on TV are always having their birthdays forgotten?
Not me, I inform people on an almost daily basis that it will be my birthday soon.
There is no way they could forget. I look at birthdays like a special time for me.
And I am all about me. Obviously.
I hope the weather is like today on my birthday. I like rain in spurts. I like how fresh everything smells and I really hate it when it's too hot. I'm not sure how I was a summer baby, what with this hatred of heat.
I work early that morning to get out of here early. Maybe go home and put some make up on and be lazy about getting ready.
In any case, I will make it a good day.
(I'm slightly embarrassed by this and NO ONE WILL MENTION IT EVER AGAIN, just so you know, but it's my blog and I feel the need to share.)
Last night I spent entirely too much time checking out pictures of bridal gowns.
NO! I'm NOT getting married, there is no mention, there is little to no hope that I ever will be married as Ben is just as stubborn as I am. ;) Or at least he thinks he is.
I just like how pretty the gowns are. And I'm getting older, so I'm slightly tempted to buy one just to be in one at least once and feel that pretty.
I lean towards halter top types, but I don't know why as I don't particularly like showing off my arms.
I think that bridal gowns were almost made for fat women! I've never seen someone look bad in theirs. And they are cut so wide on the bottom. Tight and form fitting in breast area, but wide and swishy at the bottom.
I did all this looking while Ben was making dinner and quickly shut the window when he came in, like I had been looking at porn or something. LOL.
http://bargainweddinggowns.com/p_psg_2361.html
http://bargainweddinggowns.com/p_psg_1102.html
http://bargainweddinggowns.com/p_psg_2387.html
http://bargainweddinggowns.com/p_psg_6849.html
I REALLY like the tied up back on the first and last one.
And it looks so structured, like I would be so stream lined.
Yes, I realized that all of these are from the same page, I DID look around, but they had some of the same stuff, so I figured I'd use one site over all.
It's a TON easier to find a wedding dress in my size than it is to find pretty, not to expensive clothing in my size. I guess if you are willing to pay that much, they'll make anything for you.
Additionally, my ideas of wearing it just to wear it are pretty dashed, since most cost over $400 or so.
Not really a cheap enough price to warrant me just buying a gown to have one. LOL.
Oh well, it's nice to dream.
Comments
They are expensive though. I can see why people make their own. Or their moms make them. My mom doesn't sew. LOL.