New Additions
And I have to draw attention to my links. I sectioned 'em out, because I was getting too many. I might be adding soon though. Found some very cool blogs. Of course, I don't know most of them, because they all live too far away.
It kinda makes me sad, I think I could get along with some of these new people really well. Like Jessica. My kid has the same name as one of hers (even spelled the same), for chrissake. And we had them at almost the same time in our lives. It doesn't get more in common than that, people.
I'm terribly amused by her blog. Plug, plug, plug, also there is some damn impressive cleavage over there.
Can I put a link to your site here, Jessica? (over to the side, anyways - I already linked you to this post)
I must amuse people with your blog.
It kinda makes me sad, I think I could get along with some of these new people really well. Like Jessica. My kid has the same name as one of hers (even spelled the same), for chrissake. And we had them at almost the same time in our lives. It doesn't get more in common than that, people.
I'm terribly amused by her blog. Plug, plug, plug, also there is some damn impressive cleavage over there.
Can I put a link to your site here, Jessica? (over to the side, anyways - I already linked you to this post)
I must amuse people with your blog.
Comments
Love links. I could fill a whole page with links. Of course you can put a link to me.