TMI

On the debate as to if I am sick or not, I truly think I am. The bagel I had for lunch did nothing to comfort the stomach. Instead, I think the waves of pain are worse. It's not abating, it is pain, and then waves of EXTREME pain and convulsions, and if I could throw up, I would so be throwing up, but since I can't, I don't appear sick enough for anyone to tell me to have some damn good sense and go home.

I keep thinking maybe this wave of convulsions will be the one that makes me be able to throw up again. It could happen. If that is the case, then maybe I should be thankful to the flu. I don't know, people. I just know that I don't feel good, and I am freezing, but I don't have a fever so fuck it, I can't really be sick.

And if I could throw up people, I just woulda threw up all over the parking lot. Instead I got to spit until I felt better. Yay!
I'm going home now, I can't take it anymore. I might be back tomorrow, don't know yet.

Can you tell that I am a TERRIBLE sick person?

Comments

Candy said…
Jeez lady I am sorry to hear your so sick, Ive been bitching about my chest cold but I feel silly now, have you seen a doctor? Poor girl, I hope you get better soon!!

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.