Here is one for the Darwin awards

Not nice of me to make fun of my own child, but he is such an easy target. Lately, he has decided that he is gonna do everything in his power to make himself throw up. Why? I don't know. The boy has little common sense.

The other night he tried to shove about half a hot dog into his mouth and tried to chew. At least he didn't try and shove the whole bun in there with it. He chewed maybe twice with some gaggin thrown in while I watched, horrified, and told him to spit it out for chrissake! Obviously, you can not eat that much food. Give it up.

So, last night, I brushed his teeth and he brushed his tongue, and I go back into the bathroom to help with the mouthwash, while he is still brushing his tongue, which was when I saw him......poking the toothbrush as far back into his throat as it would go and gagging. I was like....What is your problem, don't do that, do you want to throw up?

No, was his reply.....Well, then why would you do that?????

He never has good reasons for doing these crazy things anyway. I'm not sure if he is fascinated with his gag reflex, or if he is trying to get out of going to school.

The scene from "Stand by Me" with the puking story is running through my mind. I could just see Derek succeeding when I wasn't there and starting a chain reaction with Ben.....AH!
I can't imagine the mess I would have to clean up.

Comments

AnywhereEden said…
eeewww, yucky! Well there went my appetite.
(there's a message for you on the phone when you get home)
AnywhereEden said…
it's a phase. by this time next week, he'll once again refuse to eat anything that isn't high fructose corn syrup fortified.
Enjoy it while you can.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.