Buffy
I was reading Thisfish and she mentioned something about not caring about Buffy not slaying vampires anymore.
I have to say that I disagree and I love Sarah Michelle Gellar. Not sure if it is her being able to kick ass, or if I loved even from when my mom used to watch All My Children and she was Kendall. I even watched the Scooby movies just for her.
I have been watching the reruns on Sunday night. Every Sunday night at 10, I am gonna be watching Buffy. I am extremely excited that they got out of the Glory season and therefore I will see more eps that I haven't. I don't know how many times I say some of those Glory eps.
Watched last week and I love that they brought her back from the dead. It was fascinating to watch them re-skin her face. I thought it was great. But then again, I am a TV freak....
Now if only I could find a good season of Buffy on Dvd that isn't ridiculously expensive. Then I could watch Buffy whenever I wanted to. *grin*
That girl could come and watch it with me. I don't know that anyone else appreciates Buffy like we do. *grin*
I have to say that I disagree and I love Sarah Michelle Gellar. Not sure if it is her being able to kick ass, or if I loved even from when my mom used to watch All My Children and she was Kendall. I even watched the Scooby movies just for her.
I have been watching the reruns on Sunday night. Every Sunday night at 10, I am gonna be watching Buffy. I am extremely excited that they got out of the Glory season and therefore I will see more eps that I haven't. I don't know how many times I say some of those Glory eps.
Watched last week and I love that they brought her back from the dead. It was fascinating to watch them re-skin her face. I thought it was great. But then again, I am a TV freak....
Now if only I could find a good season of Buffy on Dvd that isn't ridiculously expensive. Then I could watch Buffy whenever I wanted to. *grin*
That girl could come and watch it with me. I don't know that anyone else appreciates Buffy like we do. *grin*
Comments