Dreams last for so long....
I got a really FUCKED up one here for you guys. I don't even know how the hell all this got into my subconcious to attack me while I was sleeping.
Kinda dis-jointed, but this is Random Thoughts, so what did you expect?
Anyhow.
The first thing I remember about my dream was hanging out with Idiot (ex-roomate, kinda ex-boyfriend - and he knows I call him this and he thinks it is "funny"). Why I would be hanging out with him, I don't know.
People decided that there should be a party at my house and so they said they would bring everything that was needed and we could hang out. Cool, I'm thinking. But their version of bringing everything we needed was to make sure there was enough BEER! Ick. I can drink it, and I will, but if you give me a choice, I am gonna drink Rum and Cokes.
So, I go to the store and Ben says he will wait for me, cause I gotta run back in, because I left my shoes? (I don't know either). When I get back out, he has left and went back to the house, so I get a ride and go and kinda bitch about it.
Then people were watching porn and decided that they needed to have an orgy. 3 girls, 3 boys, and all I could see was what looked like sex. Which, somehow, my boyfriend was right in the middle of. So, I ask him, What the fuck? and he is like I didn't "really" have sex with her. (There is a Janet Jackson song that I love, where one of the lines is "What about the time you said, you didn't fuck her, she only gave you head", so maybe that is why I am thinking about this???)
Instead of trying to work it out, I decide and eye for an eye and go find Idiot again, but since I actually want to be with him, he doesn't want to be with me. (Of course, the story of our kinda-relationship)
Then, if all the above wasn't bad enough, I dreamed that someone cut my poor little healing nipple and then someone died. Then, of course, we brought her back to life and she kept trying to get into the house. (ok, the bringing back to life thing was prolly from Buffy, but DAMN, that was 2 or 3 weeks ago.)
Then I woke up.....
And I don't have any idea what to make of the damn dream....it might go into my little storage of strange dreams like the Beavis and Butthead one.
Kinda dis-jointed, but this is Random Thoughts, so what did you expect?
Anyhow.
The first thing I remember about my dream was hanging out with Idiot (ex-roomate, kinda ex-boyfriend - and he knows I call him this and he thinks it is "funny"). Why I would be hanging out with him, I don't know.
People decided that there should be a party at my house and so they said they would bring everything that was needed and we could hang out. Cool, I'm thinking. But their version of bringing everything we needed was to make sure there was enough BEER! Ick. I can drink it, and I will, but if you give me a choice, I am gonna drink Rum and Cokes.
So, I go to the store and Ben says he will wait for me, cause I gotta run back in, because I left my shoes? (I don't know either). When I get back out, he has left and went back to the house, so I get a ride and go and kinda bitch about it.
Then people were watching porn and decided that they needed to have an orgy. 3 girls, 3 boys, and all I could see was what looked like sex. Which, somehow, my boyfriend was right in the middle of. So, I ask him, What the fuck? and he is like I didn't "really" have sex with her. (There is a Janet Jackson song that I love, where one of the lines is "What about the time you said, you didn't fuck her, she only gave you head", so maybe that is why I am thinking about this???)
Instead of trying to work it out, I decide and eye for an eye and go find Idiot again, but since I actually want to be with him, he doesn't want to be with me. (Of course, the story of our kinda-relationship)
Then, if all the above wasn't bad enough, I dreamed that someone cut my poor little healing nipple and then someone died. Then, of course, we brought her back to life and she kept trying to get into the house. (ok, the bringing back to life thing was prolly from Buffy, but DAMN, that was 2 or 3 weeks ago.)
Then I woke up.....
And I don't have any idea what to make of the damn dream....it might go into my little storage of strange dreams like the Beavis and Butthead one.
Comments