Nope, nope
No luck, even Heather A is busy. She has to work until midnight. I might be paying money out left and right for fucking cabs.
I have awful thoughts that the cab rides might cost more than a decent meal and some drinks.
If I had a license, and could drive, I could rent a car and be the responsible driver while he got plowed.
I was thinking about opening a banking account and going to Catherine's by VRC and getting him presents while the kid was in school. But walking to Gateway should take long enough that I won't want to do anything else after that. Maybe there are good places to eat over there, and a decent bar. Prolly not, but I have no idea.
MOTHERFUCKING BUS STRIKE!
I have awful thoughts that the cab rides might cost more than a decent meal and some drinks.
If I had a license, and could drive, I could rent a car and be the responsible driver while he got plowed.
I was thinking about opening a banking account and going to Catherine's by VRC and getting him presents while the kid was in school. But walking to Gateway should take long enough that I won't want to do anything else after that. Maybe there are good places to eat over there, and a decent bar. Prolly not, but I have no idea.
MOTHERFUCKING BUS STRIKE!
Comments