We Need A Vacation

Yes, it is a song title. It's from a song for "Pikachu's Vacation". Yes, that is awful, but I don't care.

This is going to be my last post before I am off folks. Off for 5 whole days. I can't even imagine, it has been so long. Since Sept. last year, after the whole wedding fiasco.

I am gonna sleep (as late as I can) and I am gonna watch Soap Operas (cause I suck) and I am gonna play Mario Brothers.

And have a barbecue and maybe weed the yard, and definitely play some games. I gotta get caught up on kicking A's ass. She is WAY too good at those damn games. She wins everytime.

But I did win on Monopoly the other day. I had close to $5,000 and most of the properties. Everyone goes for dark blue, but I got all the orange ones and after they landed on them every turn, I started thinking, hey, maybe the oranges are the ones to have. Don't know, seemed to work for me.

Well, I am off. Hope you don't miss me too much. But I also hope you miss me at least a little. *grin*

Comments

Brandy said…
*blink*
Vacation? I don't remember authorizing that...
Now who will read my sekret blog and comment? :(
*sobs*

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.