Post, you biotch

Blogger and I are gonna have words today.....and I think I just might be fiesty enough to win.

Between my stomache hurting like a bitch, and my head starting to ache, and all the FUCKING people who keep talking around me, I am not getting shit done. And the thing I am working on, will NOT work out right. But goddamit, if I keep hearing the cashiers whispering and talking at the counter, I might have my head explode. The worry about people behind me, reading over my shoulder, isn't helping. I HATE it when people are in and out of the office a million times.

Make up your fucking mind, are you in or not?
It's worse than a fucking dog, or my kid....in and out, in and out.

My brain isn't really fathoming any questions or anything. I think maybe my brain already went on vacation, it couldn't wait.

But it certainly doesn't help when people ask half-questions. What is that all about?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.