WOOHOO

Alright, you guys. Karina just came to my work with a bag of goodies, and I love it.

It really made my day and made me feel so much better than I was. Looks like you all are off the hook. And, I get a ride home and I don't have to ride the smelly bus. YAY!

Plus her kid is so cute. She loved the store. What kid doesn't? They put that shit on that level just so my kid (and yours) will ask if they can have it.

So, all in all, I really do feel better and I am looking forward to coming in in the morning and seeing some comments on this here blog, so that I can talk some more.

I HAVE to talk, you see. Maybe you don't, but if you knew me, you would.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.