Feeling fairly good.....

Well, I feel much better. A big thank you to anyone who was worried about me. I am ok, now. It was REALLY bad Monday night. So bad that I decided the go ahead and take the medicine given to Ben for the throwing up.

Oh, the indignity. Didn't sleep well, too afraid of my body betraying me. So Monday and Tuesday night, I woke up almost every hour and went to the bathroom and shuffled my way back to bed, moaning the whole time. The poor boy, he puts up with so much. He was so SUPER helpful. He put Derek to bed for me on both nights and got up early and took the kid into school each day. Thank god. I really felt like crap. Last night was the first night I was able to sleep most of the night through and not wake up with a headache. Prolly dehydrated. I didn't want to eat much, cause it would all come back out. Chicken noodle soup and some toast yesterday. Last night I felt well enough to eat Pizza, so that was nice. I even had some coffee this morning. I just hope the little one doesn't pick it up. He is still coughing fairly badly, but doesn't appear to have an infection that would mean giving him the antibiotics.

I did get the prescription filled for the extra strength cough syrup. Apparently, it is some pretty kick ass cough syrup. They asked Ben all sorts of questions when he went in to fill it for me. It does knock the kid out for the night though. At least he is getting a complete night's sleep this way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.