Friday the 13th. Ok, I am kidding, still, it was crazy and strange.
Well, fuck it all people. I had a HUGE post about Friday and blogger screwed me before I could copy it.
Friday I started cleaning the house. This is where I became an accident waiting to happen. I took out the ribs and decided that I should clean the crock pot right away. I am almost done and I was inspecting the thing for cleaness, when I dropped it in the sink. I think, shit, there goes my crock pot, and I am a little surprised to see that I don't see any cracks in the thing. Which was when I realized that there was a HUGE fucking chip in the sink. Apparently, my crock pot is one bad motherfucker and if you piss it off, it will beat the hell outta you. Of course, it felt like the end of the world, because now I gotta call the landlord and inform her of my dumbness. I hate calling her, cause she is crazy. Nice, but crazy. UGH!
The lackeys came over. I say lackeys because the idea was to weed the yard for food, but after my brilliant ruining of the sink, I thought maybe I should let it go. It was crappy weather anyways.
At a certain point of the day, I wanted the boy to follow me into my bedroom. Since I was PMSing, I was little more forceful than usual. I hinted, rather broadly, a few times and then I was just like...."Get up!"
He thought that was funny as somehow he thought I meant, goddamit, get up and go get me some alcohol, my tummy only doesn't hurt when I am drunk. What are you STILL doing here? So, we laughed about that for a bit. Made me feel better.
Talked about the blogs. It is so nice not to have to watch what I say. He might look for this here blog, but he knows it is like my diary and I tell him much of it anyways. T started talking about Jessica having a link put up to my little blog here and she started to say that name....it was so funny the way she looked at me...like, Ooops, shit, did I just say something wrong..and she totally shut up all the sudden. She got as far as "She who" and then stopped. Meanwhile, my boyfriend is like....what?, what where you saying? He is too quick sometimes. So, I was like...well, the name I use. And I told him and I thought he would be amused by it, but he looked less than amused, so I was like...well, I thought it was funny.
We played a few games, everyone got to win once, which is wonderful. I love it when everyone wins. There was some talk of Monopoly, but since A always wins Monopoly, I was like....UMMM, no. We also waited for Asshat (I am gonna use this term, the OC can FUCK off) guy friend who "promised" to be there. We got a call at about 10:30, "oh, my ride's car broke down, so I will be there, but it might be late, I gotta make some calls. At 2:00, we decided that we should go to bed, cause we were all exhausted. Still no guy friend. I can't decide if I would be happier if he had shown up and couldn't get in, or if he never showed up at all. Don't know, cause he never called. He would have been WASTED by 2 in the morning anyways.
Also, at some point, Jake calls and tries to make small talk....I was like, MMMM-HMMM, and right. Not really caring what he was saying about his life being hard and he is so glad to be back in town. Then he says he will be in town on Saturday and he wants to take Derek out. So, we got it all set up. And I got the hell off the phone. I wish he wouldn't make small talk with me. Oh well.
Friday I started cleaning the house. This is where I became an accident waiting to happen. I took out the ribs and decided that I should clean the crock pot right away. I am almost done and I was inspecting the thing for cleaness, when I dropped it in the sink. I think, shit, there goes my crock pot, and I am a little surprised to see that I don't see any cracks in the thing. Which was when I realized that there was a HUGE fucking chip in the sink. Apparently, my crock pot is one bad motherfucker and if you piss it off, it will beat the hell outta you. Of course, it felt like the end of the world, because now I gotta call the landlord and inform her of my dumbness. I hate calling her, cause she is crazy. Nice, but crazy. UGH!
The lackeys came over. I say lackeys because the idea was to weed the yard for food, but after my brilliant ruining of the sink, I thought maybe I should let it go. It was crappy weather anyways.
At a certain point of the day, I wanted the boy to follow me into my bedroom. Since I was PMSing, I was little more forceful than usual. I hinted, rather broadly, a few times and then I was just like...."Get up!"
He thought that was funny as somehow he thought I meant, goddamit, get up and go get me some alcohol, my tummy only doesn't hurt when I am drunk. What are you STILL doing here? So, we laughed about that for a bit. Made me feel better.
Talked about the blogs. It is so nice not to have to watch what I say. He might look for this here blog, but he knows it is like my diary and I tell him much of it anyways. T started talking about Jessica having a link put up to my little blog here and she started to say that name....it was so funny the way she looked at me...like, Ooops, shit, did I just say something wrong..and she totally shut up all the sudden. She got as far as "She who" and then stopped. Meanwhile, my boyfriend is like....what?, what where you saying? He is too quick sometimes. So, I was like...well, the name I use. And I told him and I thought he would be amused by it, but he looked less than amused, so I was like...well, I thought it was funny.
We played a few games, everyone got to win once, which is wonderful. I love it when everyone wins. There was some talk of Monopoly, but since A always wins Monopoly, I was like....UMMM, no. We also waited for Asshat (I am gonna use this term, the OC can FUCK off) guy friend who "promised" to be there. We got a call at about 10:30, "oh, my ride's car broke down, so I will be there, but it might be late, I gotta make some calls. At 2:00, we decided that we should go to bed, cause we were all exhausted. Still no guy friend. I can't decide if I would be happier if he had shown up and couldn't get in, or if he never showed up at all. Don't know, cause he never called. He would have been WASTED by 2 in the morning anyways.
Also, at some point, Jake calls and tries to make small talk....I was like, MMMM-HMMM, and right. Not really caring what he was saying about his life being hard and he is so glad to be back in town. Then he says he will be in town on Saturday and he wants to take Derek out. So, we got it all set up. And I got the hell off the phone. I wish he wouldn't make small talk with me. Oh well.
Comments