Strike
Well, it is official. The strike is gonna happen. I am gonna call and get a ride with someone I work with tomorrow. Don't really know from there. I guess I will just have to talk to the boss tomorrow and see what she says. If they aren't going to be helpful and let me switch my schedule or if I can't get a ride with the one person who works here who is flexible, then I guess I won't be coming to work. That is really all there is too it. I can get a ride most mornings with one of the ladies I work with, cause she had to drop her son off at the Middle School right next to Derek's school. But if I can't get home, it is kind of a moot point.
I am TRYING very hard not to freak out about this like I did before. Wish me luck.
I am TRYING very hard not to freak out about this like I did before. Wish me luck.
Comments