Queen of the Bitches
I HATE this person at work...she sucks ass.
So much so, that I said this in the other room last night and I hope to god my child did not hear me. It just flew out.
Her schedule recently has been about 2-3 hours a day. Because she is going to school. Oh, I am sure she is going to school all day, everyday. No, she just doesn't want to be here until 7 pm ever. Neither do I, but I do it anyway.
So, she had scheduled herself off yesterday when she first did the schedule, and I asked her nicely if there was a way she could take another day off instead. Thursday is check run day, it is busy, and I can not answer phones and do the check stuff. So, she says.."I'm only here for 2 hours that day, so it doesn't really matter."
Umm, duh bitch, it matters to me, or I wouldn't have asked, but whatever, I didn't feel the need to push it. So, then the schedule is finalized and she hands it out and she scheduled herself off on Tuesday. But, she put A/R next to her name on Thursday, I guess so she wouldn't be asked to do anything else. AHH! Well, she answered the damn phones anyway.
Then the other day, she asked me to do a break for her..."Des, can you come and do my break?" and I am thinking, my name is Desiree you bitch, only my friends can call me Des. Don't call me Des in your breathy little voice, dumb bitch.
"Can I call you pigfucker?"
"No, only my friends can call me pigfucker."
Sorry, had to thrown in a reference to one of my favorite movies. Anybody got a guess what it is?
You thought I was done, huh?
Nope, then I notice that she is working two Saturdays in a row, because she got out of working a weekend at all last month, so next week she has scheduled herself out on Wednesday, which is when another person is out and when the other phone coverage person gets off (huh, huh, I typed gets off) early for an appointment. Which means I will become the awesome stretchable me. I can answer the phones and do a break for the customer service people all at the same time. They are on different floors? No problem for me. I am all-powerful
So, fair warning, if I even have time to post Wednesday, I will prolly be ranting and raving about stabbing everyone with pencils. *grin*
So much so, that I said this in the other room last night and I hope to god my child did not hear me. It just flew out.
Her schedule recently has been about 2-3 hours a day. Because she is going to school. Oh, I am sure she is going to school all day, everyday. No, she just doesn't want to be here until 7 pm ever. Neither do I, but I do it anyway.
So, she had scheduled herself off yesterday when she first did the schedule, and I asked her nicely if there was a way she could take another day off instead. Thursday is check run day, it is busy, and I can not answer phones and do the check stuff. So, she says.."I'm only here for 2 hours that day, so it doesn't really matter."
Umm, duh bitch, it matters to me, or I wouldn't have asked, but whatever, I didn't feel the need to push it. So, then the schedule is finalized and she hands it out and she scheduled herself off on Tuesday. But, she put A/R next to her name on Thursday, I guess so she wouldn't be asked to do anything else. AHH! Well, she answered the damn phones anyway.
Then the other day, she asked me to do a break for her..."Des, can you come and do my break?" and I am thinking, my name is Desiree you bitch, only my friends can call me Des. Don't call me Des in your breathy little voice, dumb bitch.
"Can I call you pigfucker?"
"No, only my friends can call me pigfucker."
Sorry, had to thrown in a reference to one of my favorite movies. Anybody got a guess what it is?
You thought I was done, huh?
Nope, then I notice that she is working two Saturdays in a row, because she got out of working a weekend at all last month, so next week she has scheduled herself out on Wednesday, which is when another person is out and when the other phone coverage person gets off (huh, huh, I typed gets off) early for an appointment. Which means I will become the awesome stretchable me. I can answer the phones and do a break for the customer service people all at the same time. They are on different floors? No problem for me. I am all-powerful
So, fair warning, if I even have time to post Wednesday, I will prolly be ranting and raving about stabbing everyone with pencils. *grin*
Comments