You know I.... want you to come boogie with me

Found out from Heather on Friday night that the Daddies are coming to the McDonald theatre again. WOOHOO!
I am so excited, ample opportunity to sing out loud and dance to my heart's content.

So, April 1st, I will be shaking my ass downtown and LOVING every second of it.
T and/or A, you want to come with me? Tickets are $5 for students and $7 for us dumb people. *Grin*
Show is all ages, but I would recommend a babysitter.

Also, had to share that my singing phobia is being stripped from me, slowly but surely, I haven't been able to sing with the boy around and so the other day, when he went to the store, I went crazy. It was fun, mentioned it to him and he was like....No, I didn't hear you, but I have before....and I was drunk enough to be like.....well, was it awful?

I didn't really want to know, but I am crazy when I drink, so I asked anyway.

And while this may seem like a back-handed compliment, I might remember it forever since it is the first opinion I have gotten.....
He said that it wasn't bad....(yay!, didn't know), but that he didn't really hear it much so maybe he shouldn't make a decision.

He did say that he wouldn't tell me to go on American Idol and end up looking like an idiot, though...

Thank god, someone will save me from myself. *grin*

Comments

AnywhereEden said…
Nope, not gonna happen, I gotta reunion that weekend in redding with my famn damily. but, (huh-huh) you said T&A. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.