Moving to the Country
What I should realize is that most of you have jobs you like and care about and therefore, are doing them, while I slack off.
Or maybe even dealing with your child, while I leave mine at home and go to a job I could give two shits about, and slack off.
My sister Aspen was telling me that I should move to Wyoming and she could get me a job with her (not even Accounting) where I would make Ten dollars an hour. I don't fucking make that now, even with my piddly little degree.
Maybe she is right, then I could harass her when I was bored. Then I could actually rely on my family when I needed something.
But of course, I told her what I always tell my family when they say I should move. I tell them that my friends would miss me and that Derek is settled and blah, blah, blah.
Give me some backup and give me one thing that you all like....seriously.....or I might move to Wyoming.
Anything, sense of humor, how friendly I am (quit laughing), even that I make the greatest sarcastic comments. I need some praise occasionally.
Or maybe even dealing with your child, while I leave mine at home and go to a job I could give two shits about, and slack off.
My sister Aspen was telling me that I should move to Wyoming and she could get me a job with her (not even Accounting) where I would make Ten dollars an hour. I don't fucking make that now, even with my piddly little degree.
Maybe she is right, then I could harass her when I was bored. Then I could actually rely on my family when I needed something.
But of course, I told her what I always tell my family when they say I should move. I tell them that my friends would miss me and that Derek is settled and blah, blah, blah.
Give me some backup and give me one thing that you all like....seriously.....or I might move to Wyoming.
Anything, sense of humor, how friendly I am (quit laughing), even that I make the greatest sarcastic comments. I need some praise occasionally.
Comments