Disclaimer
Hey, more insight here, if you want it.
I wanted to let everyone know that I will e-mail you to check up on you occasionally. I will prolly NOT call you, but I will e-mail you. I try to only do this once and then come to my senses and realize that whoever I am e-mailing is prolly busy and not dead.
Hey, I am a pessimist and a worrier, not a good combo.
I will, however, e-mail you a couple times occasionally. And I hope I am not as much of a nuisance as I'd like to think. It is only because I like you that I bug you. But, I am constantly worried that I have annoyed or even pissed people off, and so, I try not to make it worse by badgering you....unfortunately, sometimes I badger people because I am worried they are mad or something. I don't know, kinda crazy. Sounds like me.
This is just my disclaimer if I have badgered you.
It is only my petty insecurities coming through.
I wanted to let everyone know that I will e-mail you to check up on you occasionally. I will prolly NOT call you, but I will e-mail you. I try to only do this once and then come to my senses and realize that whoever I am e-mailing is prolly busy and not dead.
Hey, I am a pessimist and a worrier, not a good combo.
I will, however, e-mail you a couple times occasionally. And I hope I am not as much of a nuisance as I'd like to think. It is only because I like you that I bug you. But, I am constantly worried that I have annoyed or even pissed people off, and so, I try not to make it worse by badgering you....unfortunately, sometimes I badger people because I am worried they are mad or something. I don't know, kinda crazy. Sounds like me.
This is just my disclaimer if I have badgered you.
It is only my petty insecurities coming through.
Comments
GEEKBIRD.BLOGSPOT.COM