Walking around screaming, I suck!
You know what?
I am a BAD person to take care of anyone when they are sick. Poor Ben, I was about to tear my hair out.
I am used to having a sick child and having him lay around listless, but this moaning and shit was getting to me. Not sure if it was because I couldn't do anything about it, or what.
Plus, I am no good to myself when there is no one to be with. I had coffee, A brought me it, and a cheeseburger with cottage cheese and Doritoes to eat on Saturday. And that was it. I was busy and apparently, can't be bothered to eat when others aren't eating. Derek had dinner with his dad, so I didn't worry about it. But now I am not sure if my stomache hurts because it shrank, or if I really have the flu again. No fever, so that is good.
I was moody and mopey on Saturday and it is a good thing Ben was too out of it to notice. He takes pretty good care of me when I am sick, but I was annoyed, and it made me feel bad. I did clean up some puke and he never had to clean up puke, so maybe we are even?
I am a BAD person to take care of anyone when they are sick. Poor Ben, I was about to tear my hair out.
I am used to having a sick child and having him lay around listless, but this moaning and shit was getting to me. Not sure if it was because I couldn't do anything about it, or what.
Plus, I am no good to myself when there is no one to be with. I had coffee, A brought me it, and a cheeseburger with cottage cheese and Doritoes to eat on Saturday. And that was it. I was busy and apparently, can't be bothered to eat when others aren't eating. Derek had dinner with his dad, so I didn't worry about it. But now I am not sure if my stomache hurts because it shrank, or if I really have the flu again. No fever, so that is good.
I was moody and mopey on Saturday and it is a good thing Ben was too out of it to notice. He takes pretty good care of me when I am sick, but I was annoyed, and it made me feel bad. I did clean up some puke and he never had to clean up puke, so maybe we are even?
Comments