List
Things to do before Friday night:
1. Dye my hair....anyone know if bleach will react with aluminum foil and leave me bald? Can't find an answer on the internet.
2. Shave my legs...Yay, I can cut myself in some stupid position. Why don't I have a shower seat?
3. Find transport....Ariel, I e-mailed you and am willing to pay if I can have a ride to drop Derek off. I think I could do the rest myself.
4. Stay awake long enough to get some....I totally meant to stay awake last night for some nookie, but I fell asleep. DAMN!
5. Take a long bath...........MMMMM, sounds good already.
6. See if I can repair my favorite skirt......looked at it last night. I might be able to get one more wear out of it. Sure, the seam looks stressed and my ass might pop out at any moment, but a girl has got to live dangerously occasionally. Wish I could go get some jeans before that, but it isn't gonna happen. :( Why, oh why can't I get to Catherine's?
7. Get all gussied up (sorry, was that too hick for y'all *grin*).....I am actually looking forward to lotioning myself, doing my hair, and putting on some make-up. Then I could actually look like a girl.
8. Figure out where we are eating.......Black Angus - good steaks and drinks...free birthday dinner.....Applebee's, ribs, close to T's house.....Los Campeone's - Always go there, I don't know. Oh well.
9. Find a bar that isn't crawling with people, has open pool tables, no cover and no damn BAND. I want to be able to talk when I drink, not shout. If I wanted to hear music, I would go to a concert. Anyone have any ideas? More than likely, we will end up trying out Good Times, although they were packed last time we went on a Friday.
I need my own bar...*grin*
OK, so I am asking for advice people, help me out.
1. Dye my hair....anyone know if bleach will react with aluminum foil and leave me bald? Can't find an answer on the internet.
2. Shave my legs...Yay, I can cut myself in some stupid position. Why don't I have a shower seat?
3. Find transport....Ariel, I e-mailed you and am willing to pay if I can have a ride to drop Derek off. I think I could do the rest myself.
4. Stay awake long enough to get some....I totally meant to stay awake last night for some nookie, but I fell asleep. DAMN!
5. Take a long bath...........MMMMM, sounds good already.
6. See if I can repair my favorite skirt......looked at it last night. I might be able to get one more wear out of it. Sure, the seam looks stressed and my ass might pop out at any moment, but a girl has got to live dangerously occasionally. Wish I could go get some jeans before that, but it isn't gonna happen. :( Why, oh why can't I get to Catherine's?
7. Get all gussied up (sorry, was that too hick for y'all *grin*).....I am actually looking forward to lotioning myself, doing my hair, and putting on some make-up. Then I could actually look like a girl.
8. Figure out where we are eating.......Black Angus - good steaks and drinks...free birthday dinner.....Applebee's, ribs, close to T's house.....Los Campeone's - Always go there, I don't know. Oh well.
9. Find a bar that isn't crawling with people, has open pool tables, no cover and no damn BAND. I want to be able to talk when I drink, not shout. If I wanted to hear music, I would go to a concert. Anyone have any ideas? More than likely, we will end up trying out Good Times, although they were packed last time we went on a Friday.
I need my own bar...*grin*
OK, so I am asking for advice people, help me out.
Comments