Oh My God pt. 15
Well, I got a ride into work this morning. Yay!
Have a HUGE headache because I haven't had any coffee this morning. Thinking about getting some.
On a good note, this strike crap is forcing the BF to stay with me and now I don't have to sleep alone, or get all freaked out when I wake up in the middle of the night. Plus, he is warm and I am not, so I can use him as a heater. And we actually have some time to hang out, since he doesn't leave at 10:00 now.
Now if the strike can just be done by Friday, then I can actually go out and have drinks and a reponsibility free night.
Now, I just get to wonder how I am getting home tonight. Not sure yet, might have to leave early....oh no, that will break my heart *grin*
Have a HUGE headache because I haven't had any coffee this morning. Thinking about getting some.
On a good note, this strike crap is forcing the BF to stay with me and now I don't have to sleep alone, or get all freaked out when I wake up in the middle of the night. Plus, he is warm and I am not, so I can use him as a heater. And we actually have some time to hang out, since he doesn't leave at 10:00 now.
Now if the strike can just be done by Friday, then I can actually go out and have drinks and a reponsibility free night.
Now, I just get to wonder how I am getting home tonight. Not sure yet, might have to leave early....oh no, that will break my heart *grin*
Comments