Alcohol

Damn, my stomach HURTS. I am such a pain-wimp. So I sit here and try not to be too PMSy about it. Is it working? No, well screw you then.

I want to drink so that my tummy will feel better. Funny that I HATE taking medicine when I can avoid it, but I will advocate drinking to make my tummy feel better. More likely, it is just that I can't feel the cramps and therefore, I think I feel better. I don't know.

At this point, I am just trying to figure out how to get the alcohol without taking a "thousand hours" to get it. Where is the car I am supposed to have?

Just moping cause I don't feel good. Can't imagine making the boy go out after I get home to get alcohol. Also can't imagine feeling well enough to go downtown and walk over to the liquor store.

How is it that there isn't a liquor store anywhere on CAMPUS?

Comments

Brandy said…
Because campus IS a liquor store.
duh ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.