One More Day
If today goes as slow as yesterday, I might start screaming. I don't know if it's because I am off tomorrow, or what, but the days have been dragging.
I've already been here for 2 hours. I came in at 7:15 to make up a little time for tomorrow. I use those damn vacation days as soon as I get them. And I wanted more than 4 days off, so I figure, screw it, I just won't get paid for tomorrow. Oh well, not the end of the world. I just figured I would come in and make up a few hours.
But damn, am I tired. I will be so HAPPY tomorrow morning when I don't have to get up and come to work.
Not to mention, I don't have to deal with the talker this week at all. It has been so quiet and nice around here. People are kinda leaving me alone today, so far anyways. I think I might be heading over to cover a break at Customer Service though. So maybe I will get something funny to read.
I've already been here for 2 hours. I came in at 7:15 to make up a little time for tomorrow. I use those damn vacation days as soon as I get them. And I wanted more than 4 days off, so I figure, screw it, I just won't get paid for tomorrow. Oh well, not the end of the world. I just figured I would come in and make up a few hours.
But damn, am I tired. I will be so HAPPY tomorrow morning when I don't have to get up and come to work.
Not to mention, I don't have to deal with the talker this week at all. It has been so quiet and nice around here. People are kinda leaving me alone today, so far anyways. I think I might be heading over to cover a break at Customer Service though. So maybe I will get something funny to read.
Comments