Things that make you go HMMM!
I covered a lunch at our Customer Service yesterday. I got a customer who came in and wanted to know how much a letter weighed and if he had enough postage. So, I tell him that I could put a 23 cent stamp on it to make 60 cents. So, he looks at me and says, that will be 23 cents, right?
Umm, duh, do you go to college?
Then I hear some bippy-twats at the counter later and they want stamps and they want to pay with a credit card, but you can't. We don't ring it through the register and we don't do all credit cards by hand, so, it is cash or check only. We have a sign, for chrissakes.
The cashier tells them that it is cash or check and they are like...are you kidding me?
Oh, actually we are, dumbass. Now why do people say that? We work at a retail store, no we are not kidding about our stamps.
Then this morning, I got someone within the store who wants a copy of an invoice. No problem, what it the invoice number?
Oh, we don't have that... and she said it like how could I even expect her to have the invoice number.....GRR!
In totally unrelated news, I just got to have a break with T and it was fun. I even smoked a cigarette....shhh, don't tell.
Umm, duh, do you go to college?
Then I hear some bippy-twats at the counter later and they want stamps and they want to pay with a credit card, but you can't. We don't ring it through the register and we don't do all credit cards by hand, so, it is cash or check only. We have a sign, for chrissakes.
The cashier tells them that it is cash or check and they are like...are you kidding me?
Oh, actually we are, dumbass. Now why do people say that? We work at a retail store, no we are not kidding about our stamps.
Then this morning, I got someone within the store who wants a copy of an invoice. No problem, what it the invoice number?
Oh, we don't have that... and she said it like how could I even expect her to have the invoice number.....GRR!
In totally unrelated news, I just got to have a break with T and it was fun. I even smoked a cigarette....shhh, don't tell.
Comments