Oh My God pt. 16

Disorder Rating Information
Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Moderate
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: High
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: High
Dependent: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: High


Great, I knew it. I am crazy as hell. I guess I should just be happy that I am not Schizoid.

In other news, my head is fucking pounding like I banged it on the desk 4000 times, and I didn't. And there is a crater on my face, and I have had to answer phones and deal with pissed off people, including someone from our warehouse who doesn't like anyone over here. Especially since they never pick up the phone, and then I have to page or try and find someone for her. While she makes snarky comments about the people over here. Who I happen to like. No, we aren't the perfect company, do you think I don't know that? How the fuck do you think I feel that I have work here with all the people that you think are fuckwits?

I am so sick to death of talking to people today and yet I have to go back up in less than an hour for the rest of the night. Got a ride home, not sure if I get off at 6 or 6:30, since she doesn't know.

Good god, can't it be Thursday already?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.