What the world needs now is love..
Along with the strike info on the News last night, was a story about a foreign kid getting beat up badly (ruptured spleen and cracked ribs) who went to Jefferson Middle School. I went to Jefferson and it upsets me greatly that a 12 year old kid would get beaten up so badly there.
It was all about equality and being open to other cultures and I just don't see how this could happen.
It's one of those things that you think won't happen to you, even in this round about way. The biggest trouble kids got in when I went there, was when the girls decided to dye their hair pink in the bathroom and leave pink handprints.
How does it get from that to this?
Kinda sad about the whole thing.
It was all about equality and being open to other cultures and I just don't see how this could happen.
It's one of those things that you think won't happen to you, even in this round about way. The biggest trouble kids got in when I went there, was when the girls decided to dye their hair pink in the bathroom and leave pink handprints.
How does it get from that to this?
Kinda sad about the whole thing.
Comments