I hear...the secrets that you keep
Apparently, I talk in my sleep. This really does not surprise me...I think the boyfriend might have mentioned it before. Not sure.....but my little sister Misty answered questions in her sleep one night. Sure, it didn't make sense, but still, she answered our questions. It was something about the plates.
So, the boy mentions that I was talking in my sleep the other night and most of the time, it really is unintelligible noises. The other night, though, I asked him to "please...Just cut my arms off.'
Huh? I don't know either. I don't remember a wierd dream about my arms, or anything, but apparently, I didn't need them.
And this is where I am REALLY glad that the boy doesn't do everything I tell him too. Somedays it is frustrating, cause I KNOW I AM RIGHT, but for today I am glad that he isn't a "lap dog". *grin*
So, the boy mentions that I was talking in my sleep the other night and most of the time, it really is unintelligible noises. The other night, though, I asked him to "please...Just cut my arms off.'
Huh? I don't know either. I don't remember a wierd dream about my arms, or anything, but apparently, I didn't need them.
And this is where I am REALLY glad that the boy doesn't do everything I tell him too. Somedays it is frustrating, cause I KNOW I AM RIGHT, but for today I am glad that he isn't a "lap dog". *grin*
Comments