My last Daddies show, or why I shouldn't be allowed to drink beer at shows.
In preparation for my big night next Friday (9 days not counting today), I have to recount the last concert I went to.
I tend to get loud at these things. I will warn anyone who might come with me now. I used to find a seat and sit through the whole thing. But after having the kid, and realizing that it is rare to get out, I go a little crazy. It is one of my greater outlets. So, I scream. Especially when dumb people squeeze their asses in front of me to get a better look. I want a better look, fuckers. Get outta my way. I am so not kidding when I say that people in front of me will look around behind them after I have went off. If they don't see me yelling, they are like...Who the fuck was that? Apparently, I don't look like a screamer. If they are cool, they kinda shake their heads, but at least they look amused. If they aren't cool, then they need to not be in front of me.
Last time I went, the girl I usually go with brought her mom along. Very nice woman, and I was looking forward to talking with her, when the show was over. Well, we have a few beers beforehand and then we get to the front. They get behind me (cause they know better), which was when some fucktard squeezed in between our little group and me. No problem, I am not really there to talk anyways.
And it would have been fine had the guy not been fucking wasted and about 20. Lori (friend's mom) was wearing sandals (ok, not the smarter choice, but still) and fucktard kept stepping on her toes. She asked him nicely to watch out a few times. No luck, so the next time he steps on her toes, she pushes him. Which is when I notice that everything isn't hunky-dory. I get shoved a little, and I am thinking, OK, well, it is a Daddies show and maybe people are getting a little rowdy. I turn around to look, and this guy is raising his fist to my friend's 50 year old mother. So, my friend says come on, we need to go smoke. I start to walk out with them, and she is telling me what happened. I was a little belligerent at this point, what with all the beer, and so I went back and shoved the guy.
We head outside and find a bouncer someone knows, to get this guy outta there. He brings the guy out and the guys is like....what?, I don't remember that....Yeah, cause you are fucking wasted, fucktard. I am still pissed off about him thinking he could hit her mom, so I look at his teenage girlfriend and I was like...Does he hit you too?
She was like, No, or I wouldn't be with him. I was like, well, it won't be long, if he will hit people's mothers. She just kinda tossed her head. Then he gets kicked out and kinda circle our group. I was more than ready to give this guy some more trouble. Then they decide to leave, and I start clapping.
I am a mean bitch that way. Maybe it had to do with misplaced anger. My mom and stepfather would regularly beat on each other, so maybe I just couldn't take it anymore. I felt good about standing up for my friend's mom though. She kept apologizing, like it was her fault.
I hope she realizes it wasn't.
The funniest thing about the whole incident, is if that wasted fucktard really didn't remember, then he prolly went around town all night saying, "some bitches got me kicked out of the Daddie's show and I didn't do anything."
Poor little fucktard.
I tend to get loud at these things. I will warn anyone who might come with me now. I used to find a seat and sit through the whole thing. But after having the kid, and realizing that it is rare to get out, I go a little crazy. It is one of my greater outlets. So, I scream. Especially when dumb people squeeze their asses in front of me to get a better look. I want a better look, fuckers. Get outta my way. I am so not kidding when I say that people in front of me will look around behind them after I have went off. If they don't see me yelling, they are like...Who the fuck was that? Apparently, I don't look like a screamer. If they are cool, they kinda shake their heads, but at least they look amused. If they aren't cool, then they need to not be in front of me.
Last time I went, the girl I usually go with brought her mom along. Very nice woman, and I was looking forward to talking with her, when the show was over. Well, we have a few beers beforehand and then we get to the front. They get behind me (cause they know better), which was when some fucktard squeezed in between our little group and me. No problem, I am not really there to talk anyways.
And it would have been fine had the guy not been fucking wasted and about 20. Lori (friend's mom) was wearing sandals (ok, not the smarter choice, but still) and fucktard kept stepping on her toes. She asked him nicely to watch out a few times. No luck, so the next time he steps on her toes, she pushes him. Which is when I notice that everything isn't hunky-dory. I get shoved a little, and I am thinking, OK, well, it is a Daddies show and maybe people are getting a little rowdy. I turn around to look, and this guy is raising his fist to my friend's 50 year old mother. So, my friend says come on, we need to go smoke. I start to walk out with them, and she is telling me what happened. I was a little belligerent at this point, what with all the beer, and so I went back and shoved the guy.
We head outside and find a bouncer someone knows, to get this guy outta there. He brings the guy out and the guys is like....what?, I don't remember that....Yeah, cause you are fucking wasted, fucktard. I am still pissed off about him thinking he could hit her mom, so I look at his teenage girlfriend and I was like...Does he hit you too?
She was like, No, or I wouldn't be with him. I was like, well, it won't be long, if he will hit people's mothers. She just kinda tossed her head. Then he gets kicked out and kinda circle our group. I was more than ready to give this guy some more trouble. Then they decide to leave, and I start clapping.
I am a mean bitch that way. Maybe it had to do with misplaced anger. My mom and stepfather would regularly beat on each other, so maybe I just couldn't take it anymore. I felt good about standing up for my friend's mom though. She kept apologizing, like it was her fault.
I hope she realizes it wasn't.
The funniest thing about the whole incident, is if that wasted fucktard really didn't remember, then he prolly went around town all night saying, "some bitches got me kicked out of the Daddie's show and I didn't do anything."
Poor little fucktard.
Comments
Poor wittle fucktard!!! :)
I love that.