A Toast
I would like to welcome you all, on this momentus occasion to drink some champagne with me (hic). There have been trying times, such as my pencil-stabbing phase, and the wonderful child, when you all prolly thought I was well and truly mad...
You are right, I am mad...but still, I want to say thank you to everyone who checks this thing and cares enough to read about me and my day and my many rants.
I hit 1,000 tonight and I thought I would share this occasion with you all, in case you didn't see.
And by god, if one of you turned the hits to 1,001 before I get this posted...a pox...on your soul. *grin*
(think I got that pox thing from Army of Darkness yesterday morning at 7:30 in the morning when they played it on cable.)
You are right, I am mad...but still, I want to say thank you to everyone who checks this thing and cares enough to read about me and my day and my many rants.
I hit 1,000 tonight and I thought I would share this occasion with you all, in case you didn't see.
And by god, if one of you turned the hits to 1,001 before I get this posted...a pox...on your soul. *grin*
(think I got that pox thing from Army of Darkness yesterday morning at 7:30 in the morning when they played it on cable.)
Comments