Come away with me
Jonesing for Norah Jones. Don't have my CDs with me seeing as how I feel dumb dropping off my backpack, just to go and pick it up after the whole day and I haven't used it at all. It is basically my bus survival backpack.
But since my head feels like I am being stabbed (right in the back of my head), I need some calming influence.
"Maybe it's a tumor.."
"It's not a tumor." - in your best Arnold voice.
I did bring Sarah McLachlan, but for as calm as it is, it is also kinda depressing.
"But everytime, I'm close to you,
there is so much I can't say
And you just walk away.
And I forgot to tell you I love you,
and now it's too late,
and cold here without you."
See what I mean. Maybe too sad for right now. I would just like some calming music that isn't full of beats and not fast or loud right now.
I am starting to think my permanent headache is from thinking about the Strike. I can figure out the rides to and from work fairily easily, cause everyone is SUPER nice. But, then I have to worry about Friday. I need to get a present or 10 for the boy and then try to get my child dropped off and still find somewhere to eat and drink without spending ungodly amounts on taxis left and right.
How do people survive without the bus. I am thinking about calling Heather A. and she is so hard to pin down, that it is almost futile, but no other ideas. Everyone else is busy.
But since my head feels like I am being stabbed (right in the back of my head), I need some calming influence.
"Maybe it's a tumor.."
"It's not a tumor." - in your best Arnold voice.
I did bring Sarah McLachlan, but for as calm as it is, it is also kinda depressing.
"But everytime, I'm close to you,
there is so much I can't say
And you just walk away.
And I forgot to tell you I love you,
and now it's too late,
and cold here without you."
See what I mean. Maybe too sad for right now. I would just like some calming music that isn't full of beats and not fast or loud right now.
I am starting to think my permanent headache is from thinking about the Strike. I can figure out the rides to and from work fairily easily, cause everyone is SUPER nice. But, then I have to worry about Friday. I need to get a present or 10 for the boy and then try to get my child dropped off and still find somewhere to eat and drink without spending ungodly amounts on taxis left and right.
How do people survive without the bus. I am thinking about calling Heather A. and she is so hard to pin down, that it is almost futile, but no other ideas. Everyone else is busy.
Comments