To Karina

Miss your posts. Hope all is well, and that you had a FABULOUS night. Glad to hear from you.

I said I would call you Saturday and completely forgot that I have plans. The boyfriend's mom wants him and us (Derek and I) to come and have dinner on his birthday out in the boonies.

He really doesn't want to, but there isn't any getting out of it. Most of the time, we don't go and hang out with his family when they ask. I guess they miss him. I have no idea, because my family is far away and therefore I don't have to go to family outings.

Don't get me wrong, I do like my family for the most part, but at least I am not forced into family "fun".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.