Cleaning out my closet.
Loving having the boy at my house everyday. It was very nice last night to be able to rearrange the room and not have to worry about losing time with him. We even got to watch Friends together and I stayed up until 11:20 or so.
Hey, that is late for me. I go to bed at about 10:00 or so, because I am always tired. If the strike keeps going, he might actually be able to watch NEW South Park on Wednesday night. WOOFREAKINGHOO! New south park. so very excited, can't even use capitals. *grin*
Had heartburn all day yesterday to go with the beadache, which has already started today, DAMN those apple fritters. I LOVE them and they HATE me. It has been so long since I had one that I forgot those motherfuckers always give me heartburn. No more apple fritters.
(Bitch just called and called me Des again, then she was like, you're here early...yeah, duh, I am completely reliant on rides from other people, dumb bitch /rant)
Got home, dinner was ready and the boys were playing a card game. It makes me feel good to see them play together and get along so well. I would prolly have a hell of a time if Derek was a teenager and hated Ben.
Birthday is coming up, only problem is I didn't plan well, and now have to buy a present by Saturday and I guess it has to be close to work, or close to home. I need a bike. I should buy one and then I could get around easier. Anyhow, this was all very random, nice to know I live up to the title *grin*.
Hey, that is late for me. I go to bed at about 10:00 or so, because I am always tired. If the strike keeps going, he might actually be able to watch NEW South Park on Wednesday night. WOOFREAKINGHOO! New south park. so very excited, can't even use capitals. *grin*
Had heartburn all day yesterday to go with the beadache, which has already started today, DAMN those apple fritters. I LOVE them and they HATE me. It has been so long since I had one that I forgot those motherfuckers always give me heartburn. No more apple fritters.
(Bitch just called and called me Des again, then she was like, you're here early...yeah, duh, I am completely reliant on rides from other people, dumb bitch /rant)
Got home, dinner was ready and the boys were playing a card game. It makes me feel good to see them play together and get along so well. I would prolly have a hell of a time if Derek was a teenager and hated Ben.
Birthday is coming up, only problem is I didn't plan well, and now have to buy a present by Saturday and I guess it has to be close to work, or close to home. I need a bike. I should buy one and then I could get around easier. Anyhow, this was all very random, nice to know I live up to the title *grin*.
Comments