I don't really feel the need to go into much detail, cause I feel dumb as fuck about this.
As if PMSing wasn't enough, I think I just got screwed outta $85.00.
MOTHERFUCK!
I wish I could scream that as loud as possible.
Basically, I gave up my money for something before it was in my possession and now the person who owes me is nowhere to be found, and no one is real clear on when they will be available.
You know, I thought I surrounded myself with better people than that. Apparently not, it is really no wonder I don't trust people. FUCK!
As if PMSing wasn't enough, I think I just got screwed outta $85.00.
MOTHERFUCK!
I wish I could scream that as loud as possible.
Basically, I gave up my money for something before it was in my possession and now the person who owes me is nowhere to be found, and no one is real clear on when they will be available.
You know, I thought I surrounded myself with better people than that. Apparently not, it is really no wonder I don't trust people. FUCK!
Comments
Not to brag, but I can be pretty wicked when I put my heart to it.
Isn't it awesome to know just what your friendship is worth? $85.00? Mine, at one time, was worth $250Million Medievia Gold- Roughly $200 USD. After 2 years. mwahahaa... sad. :)
Maybe things will turn out though! Maybe they'll get ahold of you and everything will be fine...