Things I forgot
This weekend I was reading Blender magazine and they had an interview with someone from the Sex Pistols and he had a cheesy pick-up line that I had never heard and I thought I would share.
So here it is:
Nice Legs.
When do they open?
Also forgot to warn Jake about Derek's coughing fits and told him when they brought him back about it. He was like, yeah, I had just ordered pizza and paid for it when he started coughing and turning purple.
First of all, I think he was exagerrating, if the child had ever turned purple when he was coughing, we would be in trouble.
Second of all, the way he kept saying it...like I had just bought dinner and then he started coughing and blah, blah, blah. He made it sound like he couldn't believe the audacity to start coughing after he had already paid for dinner.
If he really WAS purple, then your ass shoulda been rushing him to the hospital. Fuck the food and expense. You have a child, your life is not always gonna work out the way you planned it, motherfucker.
Even for being an ass most of the time, I still didn't think he would be that much of an ass.
So here it is:
Nice Legs.
When do they open?
Also forgot to warn Jake about Derek's coughing fits and told him when they brought him back about it. He was like, yeah, I had just ordered pizza and paid for it when he started coughing and turning purple.
First of all, I think he was exagerrating, if the child had ever turned purple when he was coughing, we would be in trouble.
Second of all, the way he kept saying it...like I had just bought dinner and then he started coughing and blah, blah, blah. He made it sound like he couldn't believe the audacity to start coughing after he had already paid for dinner.
If he really WAS purple, then your ass shoulda been rushing him to the hospital. Fuck the food and expense. You have a child, your life is not always gonna work out the way you planned it, motherfucker.
Even for being an ass most of the time, I still didn't think he would be that much of an ass.
Comments