GODDAMIT!
I had this beautiful post about Buffy and how much I loved the ep last night and then it was lost forever, because the damn browser timed out.
But, I did love it. It was beautiful, I actually appreciate Dawn this week, even if she only saved Buffy by putting her own ass in trouble, yet again!
Still at least Buffy is really back. Loved Willow with her magic powers. She rocks, and I am not sure if I am looking forward to the eps where she is using her magic badly and has to be taken down. Seen parts, but not the whole eps.
Had to fight back tears, I try so badly not to cry about stupid TV shows in front of people. But, I have hard times. Lilo and Stitch made me cry for chrissakes. It was sad when he wanted his "ohana". He only wanted his own family. It was sad.
But, I did love it. It was beautiful, I actually appreciate Dawn this week, even if she only saved Buffy by putting her own ass in trouble, yet again!
Still at least Buffy is really back. Loved Willow with her magic powers. She rocks, and I am not sure if I am looking forward to the eps where she is using her magic badly and has to be taken down. Seen parts, but not the whole eps.
Had to fight back tears, I try so badly not to cry about stupid TV shows in front of people. But, I have hard times. Lilo and Stitch made me cry for chrissakes. It was sad when he wanted his "ohana". He only wanted his own family. It was sad.
Comments