I'm so excited.....
YAY, my sister had her baby today. I am SO damn excited. I am an aunt of a little baby girl named Kylie. Now if I could just get a picture. Apparently, she was in labor for 6 1/2 hours.....kinda want to smack her *grin*
Mine was 10 hours. Anyhow, my wonderful sister (whose link you see to the side) emailed me to let me know.
I can just imagine how ready my little sis was to be done. I just kept feeling larger and more ungainly each day towards the end.
Mine was 10 hours. Anyhow, my wonderful sister (whose link you see to the side) emailed me to let me know.
I can just imagine how ready my little sis was to be done. I just kept feeling larger and more ungainly each day towards the end.
Comments
Although, my boyfriend says that common sense isn't really all the common sometimes, so I can see why you would ask.