More than halfway through the day...maybe I can make it.

I think I can,
I think I can.

Should I go to lunch now?

Did you know that if you refresh your e-mail about every 5 minutes, there is a new message in your bulk-mail?

Between losing weight and increasing my penis size, I just don't know what to do with myself.

How do they know that I need to increase my penis size? *grin*
I mean, it's so small, it isn't even there.

Sorry, I am bored and I couldn't resist.

Comments

Candy said…
I know they are always wanting to increase my penis size as well, I want to write and tell them I have never had any complaints but I figure it must be people with small weeniers sending them out and I don't want to make them feel bad.


heh.
SWSNBN said…
Hey, that makes sense.
SWSNBN said…
Oh and Suburbite, cute pic for your comments. I can only see it when I reply, but that baby is CUTE!
SWSNBN said…
I was an adorable little girl. Blonde hair, blue eyes, happy-go-lucky.

Oh well, we can't stay the same throughout life.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.