BORED!
So this is supposed to be whatever I feel, right?
I think I am coming down off a serious friend high, because no one has e-mailed me since this morning. I can't deal people.
I am bored as hell, and when I get bored, my brain starts, so now it has been regaling me with....."You know why they aren't e-mailing, right? Cause you aren't as funny as you think, or as smart as you think, or even as helpful as you think. Or better yet, because you pissed them off with your uncensored thoughts and now they all hate you."
Why am I such a self-defeatist????
Can't I just recognize that people are busy and they will talk with me when they aren't. God forbid, that would be rational, and I am NEVER rational.
I am so seriously fucked up in the head. If I don't run out of time or get an e-mail soon, I might have to type all my nasty little stories that NO ONE wants to read......come on, give me something. Even just a new post on your blog so I have something to keep the voices at fucking bay.
I think I am coming down off a serious friend high, because no one has e-mailed me since this morning. I can't deal people.
I am bored as hell, and when I get bored, my brain starts, so now it has been regaling me with....."You know why they aren't e-mailing, right? Cause you aren't as funny as you think, or as smart as you think, or even as helpful as you think. Or better yet, because you pissed them off with your uncensored thoughts and now they all hate you."
Why am I such a self-defeatist????
Can't I just recognize that people are busy and they will talk with me when they aren't. God forbid, that would be rational, and I am NEVER rational.
I am so seriously fucked up in the head. If I don't run out of time or get an e-mail soon, I might have to type all my nasty little stories that NO ONE wants to read......come on, give me something. Even just a new post on your blog so I have something to keep the voices at fucking bay.
Comments