Friday

Lazy morning. Took Derek to school and went home and watched some TV. With coffee, of course *grin*. Then took advantage of my boyfriend and we sat around some more. Which is common. When I know I have to get stuff done, I wait until the last minute. So, I jump in the shower before the child gets home from school.

The boyfriend gets in the shower and I get all made up. I was SO pretty. So, we got our ride after some confusion (cause I am a dumbass *grin*) then we went to the liquor store and The Mission for dinner. Yummy, cheese enchiladas. MMMM!

Walked downtown, hit up a bar where we know people and got the STIFFEST long islands I have ever had. It is a beautiful thing to know the bartender *grin*. I won the only game of pool we got to play by default. Then had a rum and coke (doubled) and sucked it down. About this point, I realize that I am going through the drinks way faster then the boy. So, I think, ok, I am gonna be waiting awhile for my next drink. Nope, not really, cause then the funniest thing happened to me.

You know when you think someone is someone else. I usually just say a way too familiar "hi" to people before I realize that they are not who I thought they were. Well, someone mistook me for someone else. And his way of introducing himself to his friend "Ruth" was by sticking his tongue in her ear......Yes, I had some guy's tongue in my ear...some guy I don't know. All I could see before I freed my ear, was glasses and I was wondering who the hell I knew that had glasses and would stick their tongue in my ear. I dis-engage, and look at the guy and the look of horror that crossed his face was PRICELESS. I started laughing and the guy bought me a beer.....ok, I have to do it....it was an ear-beer....HAHA! It was funny at the time.

So, we decide that we have had enough and we should go bug Heather at work. Went in and talked and it was fun. We had decided that the porn shop on 6th was the way to go. We needed better porn, so we head in and look FOREVER before we find anything halfway decent.

We go back to Heather's work and let her know we are heading to Good Time's and she should meet us there. I drink my double rum and coke and the boy's and then take a shot of Amaretto. It was yummy. The whole time we are sitting there, there is some girl who keeps saying my name just loud enough for me to hear. I am sure she was talking about a friend, but damn, it was annoying. Went home, ordered Chinese food. The boy had a headache and didn't care, so I ended up passing out at about 1 or 1:30. Just passed right the hell out. I had so much fun and now I have the best bar story ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.