My lunch yesterday
The boys came and had lunch with me yesterday. First the child wanted to go to the bar next door for chicken strips. Yes, they do have good chicken strips. They also stop serving minors after 3:00, and it was 2:15.
Usually not enough time to wait for the food and then eat it.
We convince him that Dairy Queen is good. We order and 3 minutes later, the child is like....."Is it EVER gonna get here?"
I'm thinking....No, never, ever. But that would be sarcastic, so I tell him yes, and thank goodness we didn't go to the bar, cause that would have taken longer.
"I'm hungry."
"Of course you are, it will be done in a minute."
Food comes, he eats all the chicken strips and starts bargaining about the fries.
"Do I have to eat ALL the fries to get an ice cream?"
"Yes, you do. What happened to I'm Hungry?"
Am I the only person in the world who has to argue with their child about eating fast food fries?
Needless to say, he didn't get his ice cream. He gave up on the fries, and it is prolly a good thing, too.
Usually not enough time to wait for the food and then eat it.
We convince him that Dairy Queen is good. We order and 3 minutes later, the child is like....."Is it EVER gonna get here?"
I'm thinking....No, never, ever. But that would be sarcastic, so I tell him yes, and thank goodness we didn't go to the bar, cause that would have taken longer.
"I'm hungry."
"Of course you are, it will be done in a minute."
Food comes, he eats all the chicken strips and starts bargaining about the fries.
"Do I have to eat ALL the fries to get an ice cream?"
"Yes, you do. What happened to I'm Hungry?"
Am I the only person in the world who has to argue with their child about eating fast food fries?
Needless to say, he didn't get his ice cream. He gave up on the fries, and it is prolly a good thing, too.
Comments