That's what friends are for.
Boy, is my breakfast oatmeal good for me. I am getting 16 percent of my fiber, of course I am also getting 13 percent of my sodium, but screw it. This is still better than a donut and shouldn't start me on the road to heartburn.
So, my main thought here was everyone started all these beautiful blogs that I can look at and now they aren't posting. It's like you gave me something and then took it away. Reading about your days makes me feel connected. Yes, I should prolly just pick up the phone and call you all, but you know how much I HATE the phone. I wouldn't even know what I was missing otherwise. *grin*
That is meant in the nicest way possible.
Rest assured, if you think your day was boring or not funny, you can still write about it. I do it all the time. Not much really happens to me, but when it does I sit and think about the funniest way to "spin" the story. I used to hate writing, so it's kinda funny.
I know all are busy, school is finishing and all that, but I miss reading funny stories people. I called Karina last night and she has a VERY good reason...She has double carpal tunnel (sp?) and is not allowed to type for two weeks. While this makes me sad, it is good that she isn't typing.
What is the rest of your excuses?
Just kidding, you don't have to tell me. Just feeling bored and out of the loop over here. I can't handle it when I don't know what is going on *grin*.
I Must know everything!
Something about me being a control freak. *grin*
So, my main thought here was everyone started all these beautiful blogs that I can look at and now they aren't posting. It's like you gave me something and then took it away. Reading about your days makes me feel connected. Yes, I should prolly just pick up the phone and call you all, but you know how much I HATE the phone. I wouldn't even know what I was missing otherwise. *grin*
That is meant in the nicest way possible.
Rest assured, if you think your day was boring or not funny, you can still write about it. I do it all the time. Not much really happens to me, but when it does I sit and think about the funniest way to "spin" the story. I used to hate writing, so it's kinda funny.
I know all are busy, school is finishing and all that, but I miss reading funny stories people. I called Karina last night and she has a VERY good reason...She has double carpal tunnel (sp?) and is not allowed to type for two weeks. While this makes me sad, it is good that she isn't typing.
What is the rest of your excuses?
Just kidding, you don't have to tell me. Just feeling bored and out of the loop over here. I can't handle it when I don't know what is going on *grin*.
I Must know everything!
Something about me being a control freak. *grin*
Comments