Shut up, just shut up, shut up.

The talker at work is STILL butting in on my conversations. Was I looking at you? No? Then I am NOT talking to you. It really IS that easy.

Talking to our Controller about the Peterson guy getting the death sentence, and how that didn't go over real well in my house. I think he did it, the boyfriend agrees, but insists that they did not have enough evidence and the guy is getting screwed for screwing around on his wife.

Sounds like justice to me...a screw for a screw. But what do I know? /rant

However, we are talking about it for maybe a couple of minutes and then she is like....What? when we explain, she is like, Oh, I don't know about that, I don't keep up with that.

MMMM. What The Fuck? So, don't ask me about it.

Then just now she was like, what are you talking about regarding something else that doesn't INVOLVE her? Who said that?

She is such a gossip monger.


And now for something completely different......Well, my stomache STILL hurts like a bitch. Only occasionally, though. But it is BAD cramping. What the FUCK?
What did I do?
It is not my time, so why the hell is this happening to me?
FUCKING birth control.

I guess I should held off on taking the last pack.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.