Mall Time

Could not come up with anything good for a song lyric here, Dammit.

Just thought I would do better then Saturday (yet again) for a title.

Went shopping at Winco. It was fun and totally disjointed. I got a huge snake for the child. It is cute, but I already had a seam rip out. Damn cheap stuffed animals. Oh well. I will fix it soon. I swear.

I was so crazy about how I was doing my shopping, that by the time I got home, the ice cream was fucking melted. The lid came right off when I tried to get it out of the bag. Wonderful!

My date with Karina turned into a trip to the mall. I love VRC. It is the best mall. Gateway is so LAME in comparison. Really. Less people who I don't want to see and more cool stores. I did run into Heather A's boyfriend, Mike. He is so cool, although a little shy I think. It takes him a little to really hang with me.

Him and Heather just moved in together and I am so excited for them. He is the BEST boyfriend she has ever had.

Ran into ThatGirl as well. I did read about your unbelievable amounts of panties, honey, but I was distracted by Derek and didn't pipe up. Congratulations on not caving to the panty craving...or something like that *grin*.

I actually like window shopping. Didn't grab any money (I am so DUMB), so it is good that I like window shopping. Thought the boyfriend would bring his card along and therefore would have been able to pull cash out. Nope, left it at home. The only thing I was really upset about was not being able to buy any "Happy Bunny" stuff from Claires. Damn, I will have to go back. Also, I want to say thank you again to Karina for buying the kid snacks and rides. You ROCK! And thank you for putting up with all of us and all of our crap. Hope you didn't get home too late.

All in all, I had a good day. I got to be lazy yesterday, but since I got outta the house on Saturday, didn't feel too bad about it.

Countdown -
One day (not counting today) until 5 days OFF! WOOHOO!
10 days until Daddies show. STEVE PERRY ROCKS!

Comments

Brandy said…
Did good! :)
See... I have a deadline time, then I'm realistic about how long I'll *really* be, then I deduct that from my deadline to create a NEW deadline time (earlier than previous) because I know I'll be on time for the later time if I think I need to be there earlier.

Grok? :)

It's all good...
SWSNBN said…
Wow, SUPER efficient. I, instead, end up being late and feeling bad, although most people don't really care when I am a few minutes late. Thank god, or I would have no friends. *grin*

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.