About Talking
Miss Talker over here keeps saying "ruut" when she really means "root" and it is driving me FUCKING CRAZY!
Do you live in the south? No, you were born and raised in Oregon...Then did you live in the boonies?
Not nice, I know, but DAMN, quit talking like that.
It brings to mind something Ben said the other day. It was something about when you watch a show, they talk like us - on the west coast - even if they are "in" New York. Where are the New York accent? Like on Friends....none of them have accents.
And so help me god, if I hear one more person say "orygone", I will cut them. It's Oregon, and I kinda say it like "organ". With a little space in the middle for the "e". But I don't say it "oreegan".
Just please, for the love of god people, talk like me *grin*.
Do you live in the south? No, you were born and raised in Oregon...Then did you live in the boonies?
Not nice, I know, but DAMN, quit talking like that.
It brings to mind something Ben said the other day. It was something about when you watch a show, they talk like us - on the west coast - even if they are "in" New York. Where are the New York accent? Like on Friends....none of them have accents.
And so help me god, if I hear one more person say "orygone", I will cut them. It's Oregon, and I kinda say it like "organ". With a little space in the middle for the "e". But I don't say it "oreegan".
Just please, for the love of god people, talk like me *grin*.
Comments