The Mummy Returns
This movie was on (and prolly still is right now) USA over and over again while I was sick. Everytime I turned on that channel I would see this movie. Don't get me wrong, I love Brendan Fraiser (not enough to watch Encino Man), but this movie was lame-ass compared to the other one.
The original was a damn good movie. I will watch that movie any day, but this one kind of pisses me off.
I do like the pygmies, you don't get pygmies in the first one, but that is the only better point.
I hate how every other second they are kissing. (get your mouth off him, woman) I like a good romance movie, but this is an action movie. I get that you love each other and all that happy bullshit, but this is an ACTION movie. It's no wonder their kid got kidnapped. Every time he was doing something he shouldn't have been they were off kissing, or at least leaving him alone. You DON'T leave kids alone, for chrissakes.
I do kinda like the end. And it always gets me when she dies. Oh well.
The original was a damn good movie. I will watch that movie any day, but this one kind of pisses me off.
I do like the pygmies, you don't get pygmies in the first one, but that is the only better point.
I hate how every other second they are kissing. (get your mouth off him, woman) I like a good romance movie, but this is an action movie. I get that you love each other and all that happy bullshit, but this is an ACTION movie. It's no wonder their kid got kidnapped. Every time he was doing something he shouldn't have been they were off kissing, or at least leaving him alone. You DON'T leave kids alone, for chrissakes.
I do kinda like the end. And it always gets me when she dies. Oh well.
Comments