Meat, meat, meat, must have meat
I don't crave chocolate like normal people, I crave MEAT.
I think it has something to do with Iron? I don't know, but I always want Meat around this time for me. If I could only get a medium done steak, I might have enough and then I would be happy. I will more than likely end up with a bacon cheeseburger.
Cause cheese is also something I always want, but especially now. Last night I ate some SUPER EXTRA SHARP white cheddar cheese. The expensive kind, but so worth it. It is so YUMMY.
A few slices of that last night and I was good to go. Almost the same as Meat, but not quite.
I think it has something to do with Iron? I don't know, but I always want Meat around this time for me. If I could only get a medium done steak, I might have enough and then I would be happy. I will more than likely end up with a bacon cheeseburger.
Cause cheese is also something I always want, but especially now. Last night I ate some SUPER EXTRA SHARP white cheddar cheese. The expensive kind, but so worth it. It is so YUMMY.
A few slices of that last night and I was good to go. Almost the same as Meat, but not quite.
Comments
Okay, posty mcPoster...
I read your blog backwards
talking about how you want a McD's, you're great at blowjobs, and you're craving meat.
UMMMMMMMM........
That is too funny. I knew it all tied in somehow. *grin*