I'm a Hippy!
The boy stayed the night last night. He was there all last week and he stayed Monday night. Then he went home Tuesday night and he stayed last night. Maybe something good came out of the bus strike. Maybe he has decided that he likes being around me a lot. I guess we will see. I am gonna try and get a bank account next week and then that will resolve the issue of him not being able to live with me. Damn rules and regulations. It is so complicated.
We watched South Park last night and Cartman is such a dirty BASTARD! Making the grown ups buy him a truck so that Kyle would get jealous. Poor Kyle. And while I may be a hippy, I don't go around talking about corporations, so not only am I a hippy, but I am a SHALLOW hippy.
Oh well, gotta have something in life. *grin*
We watched South Park last night and Cartman is such a dirty BASTARD! Making the grown ups buy him a truck so that Kyle would get jealous. Poor Kyle. And while I may be a hippy, I don't go around talking about corporations, so not only am I a hippy, but I am a SHALLOW hippy.
Oh well, gotta have something in life. *grin*
Comments