Gmail
Gracelyn sent me an invite to Gmail. Yay, I am all hooked up. I figured I would send my comments to that addy, and then I could be all seperated out and stuff. Oh good lord, I am gonna have way TOO many e-mail addresses. I am outta control. *grin*
Miss Karina, what is up with you? I read your post about Ella, but didn't have anything to contribute. Being good to your carpal tunnel and not blogging?
I miss your posts. Thoughtful and beautiful, even when they do have some sad subjects. Hope to hear from you soon.
Miss Karina, what is up with you? I read your post about Ella, but didn't have anything to contribute. Being good to your carpal tunnel and not blogging?
I miss your posts. Thoughtful and beautiful, even when they do have some sad subjects. Hope to hear from you soon.
Comments
it's nice to be missed.
Carpal had me down another week, being sad and pissed and alone and frustrated as hell with *everything* I took a few days off and just ... scrubbed things.
and learned to drink again.
anyway.
long story.
bottom line: i'm not getting any.
*snick*