Tri-cycling

Half the blood,

Twice the cramps.

I am in pain. My whole tummy hurts and my leg. Cause I get the achy leg thing instead of cramps.

Or at least that's what I used to think. Apparently, I get both now.

Err!

Comments

SWSNBN said…
Nope, I don't even read craigslist.

I'm strange.

I need a hot tub. THen I would be VERY warm and completely soaking. That would be nice.
SWSNBN said…
Yeah, me too.

My tub won't even get the water to completely cover my thighs.

It's a pain in the ass.
If I get in before the tub fills all the way, my ass has been known to block the water from going to the back. So, I sit there thinking....WHY the hell is my back so FUCKING COLD?

I had fun yesterday, by the way. Those kids had a WONDERFUL time.

I hope it wasn't too much of a hassle.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.